16.4.12

Introducing: Nessa Trenton!


A few months ago you may have seen the job posting for a new Administrative Intern here at fu-GEN, thanks to the generous support of the wonderful people at TD Bank Group. We are pleased to say that we have since hired our newest member of staff!

Please welcome the lovely Nessa Trenton!

Half Filipino and half Greek, Nessa joined us in mid-March and has already proven herself to be an amazing addition to our office dynamic. Smart and spunky, Nessa has the kind of laugh that brightens up the room. That, and she's ultra-organized, which helps us keep our act together!

Of her time here so far, Nessa says, "I’m so happy to be working for fu-GEN as their new TD Administrative Intern. I applied for the position because I saw it as a great opportunity to contribute to the development of Asian-Canadian theatre.

"[...] I’ve worked with fu-GEN in the past as an actor and I’m so thrilled to be involved in this new capacity. As I’ve worked with Carlos Bulosan Theatre, Nightwood Theatre, and other non-profit organizations, I’m accustomed to the challenges and particular sensitivity needed to work in such an environment. So what have I been up to so far? Well, I’ve taken over the job of managing all of our space rentals. I’ve also begun working on a complete overhaul of the office, reorganizing and updating various hardcopy and electronic files, as well as assisting with projects we have on the go". I told you she was organized!

Anyway, welcome to fu-GEN, Nessa. We're truly happy to have you here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment